Saturday 29 July 2017

YALC Preparations.


As I'm writing this, I'm getting ready for YALC. I thought I'd make a list off all the things I'm bringing with me to YALC!  This is my first year going and I'm very anxious but excited at the same time. This is my first ever convention I'm going to and I'll be alone until I meet my friends.

1) Food & Drink

Judging by what people say, the canteen at YALC is a bit pricey so I'll remember to bring my own food and drink. Just a bottle of water and a few things to snack on whilst I'm waiting around for signings.

2) Portable Phone Charger

I'll be in YALC but I'll need to contact my dad at all times. And iPhone batteries aren't necessary long-lasting. So, I have a portable charger with me in case there are no plugs for when you're sitting around.

3) Books!

I'm going to be bringing two books and a book to read on the train! Don't bring too many books as you'd probably get caught up and end up splurging on a bunch of books (Especially when they're discounted for YALC!)

4) Money!

Lastly, the most important thing I am bringing with me is Money! Now I don't have my own bank account but I've heard most stands only accept cash so that's a important factor that'll play into it during the day!

And those are the things I'm taking to YALC! I can't wait to meet everyone there and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Ahh, it's September! When the dreaded "Back to School" signs start popping up in shops, making sure you have the right equi...